Monday, April 20, 2015

Busy Girl Sews: She Can Quilt

Brass Ring Pillow from Sew Organized for the Busy Girl by Heidi Staples

I am so excited to send you over to Leanne at She Can Quilt for today's Busy Girl Sews post because, oh my word, that girl can quilt! Leanne is a master at modern quilting. Whether she's doing improv work, her own amazing pattern designs, or the simplest patchwork, she seems to turn everything she makes into a piece of textile art. I've known Leanne for years now, and she is truly just as thoughtful as she is gifted. I can't wait for you to see her version of the Brass Ring Pillow!

Thank you SO much to those of you who have left me sweet comments or sent me emails about how much you love Sew Organized for the Busy GirlWhat a blessing you are! And my deepest thanks to those of you who have left kind reviews at places like Amazon, which is both encouraging and incredibly helpful. You have no idea how much your words mean to me. I truly can't thank you enough!



Also for those of you who have been sewing along with us for the monthly Sew the Library Link-up, never fear! My sweet friend Martha from Weekend Doings is going to be permanently taking over the link-up starting tomorrow. Be sure to link up any sewing project made from a book or magazine at her blog from the 20th to the last day of each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...